Pagine

Friday, March 20, 2009

Iran - died in prison the rebel blogger

One of greatest Italian president, Sandro Pertini, said that freedom and social justice are an inseparable. There can be no freedom without social justice and there can be no social justice without freedom.

I believe that a human being is not truly free unless she/he is guaranteed the right to be informed. Only then any decisions can be taken aligned with their principles/values.

I am convinced that the phenomenon of Web 2.0, will be mentioned in history books as a revolution whose impact will be even higher than the French and Industrial ones.

Like all revolutions, this change is not happening smoothly.

In Italy, mainly because the average age of its politicians, who had dramatically underestimated the phenomenon "Beppe Grillo" already mentioned in this blog, bloggers life is relatively good.

Actually some efforts to reduce their scope or limit their freedom has been done, but without relevant effects.

In other countries, bloggers are less fortunate. Omidreza Mirsayafi a young 29-year-old Iranian, arrested on 7 February after the ruling by the Revolutionary Court, died in recent days in jail.

To have earned nothing appeals to Reporters sans frontières, to free the young blogger.

The official spoke of suicide and to avoid further tensions, the Iranian government has decided to remove the censure on Face Book, trying once again to use the carrot-stick approach.

Solidarity with the family of the young Iranian and an invitation to go forward in this battle for freedom to all the bloggers of the world.

This battle for freedom has been lost, but the war for a better world will be won.

13 comments:

teri said...

I am a mom, age 51,I am just a regular mom, but I am without a home or computer so I will check my email at least each week. My phone will be disconnected for non-payment this week, but I am selling all my belongings to find out who ruined my family and what they did with my son on Wednesday. my email address-terilynnnemeth@gmail.com
my phone-
440-708-3209. Thank you, I am desperate.

teri said...

my ex-husband gave my kids liquor. I told the court, the guards, the kids, the police, the neighbors, childrens human services-NO ONE GAVE A CRAP. When it began by Garry giving them in the first instance, and no person in authority cared to stop it, these children could assume that father says it ok to drink liquor, I have an exhibit 127 that is confiscated bottles of booze to show I was framed. Who ever you are you did not read the court documents well aside from the fact they are altered. Fuck the moms.

teri said...

why can't anyone believe me?

teri said...

them e day azzie has been a real problem.

teri said...

they will pay what I have asked for because my teeth are gone, my heart is broken, i have no future and they stole my past forever; my bones hurt, no calcium for years, i lost 15 or 20 years of life-at age 50 that is kill the mom fast.

teri said...

I cannot make them see this damage.

They can see what they did is wrong and they are jumping through hoops to make it right!

sentence one is correct or sentence two is correct-your answer is worth 100 points.

teri said...

pay you if and only if you tell them and are convincing.

They are already convinced.

teri said...

Since they already see, I ask you, god, and anyone listening how when I had lived at home 23 years I got a 5 day notice to get out.
Now, no person is in the house, why can't i get a 0 day notice to go home.
since they already see.

teri said...

that is more cruel and unusual punishment. I matter less than garry getting the house on a pack of lies from a pack of liars.
Why do they say the truth will set you free?
There is no reason to keep me homeless.

teri said...

i have to go. you could be anyone.
all i hear is 'they heard this' 'they hear you' implying my phone is bugged and i cut my own throat. That is more cruelty. This is abuse on top of abuse-garry, followed by abuse, 'guard mouth

teri said...

you ended me yesterday?

teri said...

bye.

teri said...

a lesson?/??? you are teaching me a lesson by losing everything? are you sick?